Moringa seed oil. How do I apply it.
Hello, my Sweeties!
Today I want to tell you about a little-known, but more widespread Moringa seed oil. I have learned about it only after I got it from my friends from Thailand. But after reading about it more details and after I’ve tested it and approved its properties, I decided to share my experience with you. Moreover, it is available in a large number of online stores, and is also used in various cosmetic products from known brands.
And now a bit of theory. I tried to collect only the most interesting and briefly for you.
- Moringa seed oil contains a large amount of organic acids, vitamins, macro and micro elements. The high content of oleic acid (about 70%) is able to penetrate deep into the skin.
- Very stable. It can be stored at a temperature no higher than + 30 ° C up to 5 years. Therefore, the oil is used in mixtures as a preservative.
- It moisturizes, nourishes, smooths wrinkles, makes skin more elastic. Heals and relieves skin peeling. Neutralizes free radicals. It keeps moisture in the skin and hair. It cleans and improves the complexion. It is not clog pores.
- It has strong antibacterial and disinfecting properties. Milled seeds of Moringa are used to purify drinking water. Therefore, moringa tree is called the «miracle tree».
- Dried Moringa leaves are superfood because they contains a huge amounts of calcium, even more than in milk, vitamin C, A, potassium, iron and magnesium.
As you know, the locals call moringa tree — «miracle tree» completely no wonder. All it’s portions thereof are used in cosmetics or in medicine a long time ago. And in modern studies have confirmed its effectiveness. Therefore, such well-known brands like Decleor, CHI, Estee Lauder and many others use it in their cosmetics. Usually it is regenerating and moisturizing hair products and anti-age cosmetics.
I’ve got a glass bottle oil Moringa seed from the Thai manufacturer. The oil has a yellowish-green color like olive oil. Has a little specific vegetable flavor. For my taste quite tolerable. He does not hold on the skin. Moringa oil is well absorbed. I can even safely put it as a day cream (but I did not use because I have had a very cool day cream :-)), even the shine disappears completely after five minutes.
My oil has a glass dropper. It is very convenient! I need only a couple of drops and its measure is not a problem. Most often I use it in the following way: mix in the palm with argan oil and add a few drops of Moringa or use only Moringa oil. I distribute it on the palms and then put on the face. At the same time the area around the eyes, eyelids and lips also receive their portion of the oil. I give it to soak for a while. And then I go to bed. As Moringa oil is a good conductor, I can put the cream on top for the area around the eyes or face. I then use the products with good ingredients. I just a bit afraid that undesirable elements penetrate into the skin. Not that I’m paranoid, but the skin gets hazards enough .
The result is a calm fried skin in the morning. If the evening I had peeling cheeks from the cold / heat, in the morning I did not find them. And oily T-zone is also satisfied. When the skin is well moisturized and engorged — the wrinkles are smoothed visually and the skin becomes more healthy and youthful appearance. So if you or your friends are planning a trip to Thailand, ask to bring a moringa seed oil as a souvenir instead of a magnet or keychain. There it is quite inexpensive, and useful to you. In general, of course it is available in various online shops that specialize in Thai goods (and not have to go anywhere :-)) and the sale of DIY shops.
- a powerful antioxidant that keeps the skin young
- moisturizes and nourishes
- it absorbs quickly
- it can be stored for a long time
- effective both for hair and face
- it does not clog pores
- it does not cause adverse reactions even on the eyelids and skin around the eyes
- it is a good conductor into the skin
I did not find cons for myself. But for some it can be a fragrance. For myself, I decided to replenish stock of moringa oil permanently. The skin is not getting younger by natural causes and oil care it likes more.
That’s all, my Berries! I like to try something new, alternate care and to discover the world of natural and useful. I hope you have been interesting. I wish you all a pleasant cosmetic discoveries!